Priority registration for Launch Summer Camp 2020 is officially closed as of May 31, 2020. Any summer registration forms submitted after May 31 will be waitlisted depending on space availability. Please contact email@example.com prior to submitting a registration form to confirm if space is available.
Please note that there have been some changes to our summer program and we have not had a chance to update our registration form to reflect those changes. The main changes are pricing and summer schedule. Due to COVID-19 health & safety mandates around significantly lower child-teacher ratios and group sizes, we’ve had to adjust our summer pricing to $280/week for all age groups.
Our updated summer 2020 camp schedule is:
- Week 1: June 29th – July 2nd (all Launch programs will be closed Friday, July 3rd for the Independence Day holiday)
- Week 2: July 6th – July 10th
- Week 3: July 13th – July 17th
- Week 4: July 20th – July 24th
- Week 5: July 27th – July 31st
- Week 6: August 3rd – August 7th
- Week 7: August 10th – August 14th
- Week 8: August 17th – August 21st
School Year Enrollment
We are still accepting registration packets for Launch 2020-21 school-year programs. However, children will be automatically waitlisted as we process our existing registrations for summer camp and the upcoming school year. We will then process new registrations based on availability at sites, and will update families regarding enrollment status as soon as possible.
Families interested in preschool for their child during the 2020-2021 school year must first apply through the Seattle Preschool Program(SPP); please see our preschool page for more information. Once accepted and enrolled through SPP, families must complete our Registration Packet on this page. Families may also register for before and/or after preschool care with this packet.
Families can fill out the Registration Packet for the 20-21 school year, however, we will be updating the schedule choices and tuition rates when we have more information from the Seattle School District. Please revisit this page for a “Supplemental Schedule and Tuition Form”, which will be required as part of the Registration Packet.
- In order to be prepared for registration, please ensure you have applicable documents and information ready. This includes, but is not limited to, immunization dates and medical forms, copies of court documents and/or IEP/504 plans, and emergency contact information.
- The Registration Packet on this page is a signable PDF document that is submitted electronically. Please note the electronic signatures accepted on this packet are legally binding signatures.
- Any supplemental forms, including the Leap Ahead form, will need to be submitted separately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the online format presents a hardship to you, please contact email@example.com to make alternate arrangements.
This registration packet is completed and signed online through the link below. Please do not attempt to save/download the form or email it to us. This packet cannot be saved and completed in multiple sessions – it must be done in one sitting. Please set aside about 30-45 minutes to complete this packet.
Upon opening the link to the online registration packet, Adobe Sign will indicate the number of required fields to complete in the upper right hand corner. Please note this is not a comprehensive indicator – the following sections are not marked as required in the packet, but must be completed:
- schedule and tuition selection: sections 2.1-2.4
- health/medical/dietary needs: section 4.2
- demographic information: sections 9.0-9.4
Immunization records completed in the packet are preferred. If you must send your child’s records separately, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. They must be completed Certificate of Immunization Status forms.
Once you have completed all of the required fields and signed all the signature fields, a pop-up will appear at the bottom of the form for you to verify your email and complete the registration packet. You must verify your email for the packet to be submitted to us.
After verifying your email, Adobe will email you a copy of your signed, completed registration packet. This email serves as your confirmation that we have received your packet as well.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding the online registration packet. We understand that this is a brand new process this year, and we are happy to assist.
Launch 2020-2021 Registration Packet
Leap Ahead Form: Please submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Launch Leap Ahead 2020 Supplemental Information Form
Health, Medical, and Dietary Forms (required only if applicable): Please submit via email to email@example.com.
Allergy Care Plan Form
Child Asthma Plan
Seizure Care Plan Forms
Medication Authorization Form
Food Allergy and/or Special Dietary Requirements Form
Milk Substitutions Form
Finance Forms (required only if applicable): Please submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition Assistance Form: Summer 2020
2020-21 Schedule Change Form