Wondering what to do with your child this summer while school is out? Look no further! Launch offers full-day summer camps so your child can build skills and make new friends through fun and engaging learning adventures. Register and pay by April 17th to receive 5% off!
Preschool Summer Camp (ages 3-5)
The summer will be filled with fun, hands-on activities, field trips, and intentionally-designed learning experiences for your preschooler. By offering a summer preschool program, Launch is able to kick-start and maintain your child’s academic and social-emotional growth during the summer months, preparing them for the upcoming school year.
Leap Ahead (preschool to kindergarten transition for children entering kindergarten in the fall)
Starting kindergarten is fun and exciting! Launch recognizes that this is a key milestone in your child’s life and works hard to help your child have a successful transition from preschool to kindergarten. Leap Ahead campers begin their journey to kindergarten through weekly themed explorations that will nurture kindergarten readiness skills. The day includes observing nature, learning about the local environment, sensory activities, games, and having fun with new friends. Campers will also get the chance to visit their kindergarten classrooms and meet their teacher!
Special scholarships are available for Leap Ahead. Call 206.726.7972 for more information.
School Age Summer Camp (ages 6-12)
Our summer camp provides campers with the chance to get away from the traditional classroom and learn by experiencing. This summer, campers will gain academic skills through fun, youth-led, hands-on activities. Our adventures through experiential learning will include:
- Community building through team games, neighborhood service projects, local field trips, and celebrating each other’s cultures and identities.
- Youth-led activities for campers to take initiative, make decisions, and design their own discoveries.
- A wide variety of enrichment activities to encourage intellectual, creative, emotional, social, and physical growth.
Register your child today by filling out and returning the forms below!
- An annual, non-refundable registration fee of $50 is required to register each child and is due with the registration form.
- Full tuition/co-pay and proof of any subsidy coverage is due prior to starting the program.
- A separate Enrollment Packet is required for each child and must be completed and turned in to your Program Director prior to starting the program.
- Launch welcomes and supports families of all races, national origins, religious beliefs, sexual orientations, genders, or abilities.
- Enrollment is on a first-come first-served basis. If a specific site is full, please consider an alternate Launch location, or you may ask to be put on the waiting list.
- Launch accepts City of Seattle and Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) child care subsidies.
- Summer early bird registrations made by April 17th are non-refundable and may not be applied to other weeks.
Questions? Call 206.726.7972 or email email@example.com. Or contact the Program Director at the site you’d like your child to attend.